IRON GLASS KITCHEN TABLE. LIVING ROOM COFFEE TABLE. ALUMINIUM BISTRO TABLE
Iron Glass Kitchen Table
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- a heavy ductile magnetic metallic element; is silver-white in pure form but readily rusts; used in construction and tools and armament; plays a role in the transport of oxygen by the blood
- Smooth (clothes, sheets, etc.) with an iron
- press and smooth with a heated iron; "press your shirts"; "she stood there ironing"
Water-shot - 2
So my idea for the shot was
"Pupsy asking for a glass of water, light from the front, with a red-background".
To do this, I set up pupsy on the ironing board to elevate him (the kitchen table was too low). Key light was a large bounced reflector to camera-left, and background light was via a red-gelled & snooted SB600 onto the background wall.
The room was basically painted in white, so there might be some spill/reflections but this is a good thing, to help fill out the shadows a little.
EVP posted yummy photos of her smoothie and yesterday being a scorcher, I just had to make one for a light and cooling lunch.
This one has frozen raspberries from last year's garden (that we have to finish up!), banana, OJ, cinnamon, ginger, soy milk...AND fresh spinach from the garden! (That's those green bits. ;-))
etched glass table
refinish oak table
large glass dining table
small wooden kitchen tables
white counter height dining table
retro dining room tables
round wood picnic table
| HOME |