Queen Anne Dining Room Table : Wood Round Table Tops.
Queen Anne Dining Room Table
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- The Queen Anne Style in Britain means either the English Baroque architectural style roughly of the reign of Queen Anne (1702–14), or a revived form that was popular in the last quarter of the 19th century and the early decades of the 20th century.
- She reigned from 1702-14. The style of red brick domestic architecture which was springing up in the 1870s in South Kensington and elsewhere was called “Queen Anne”.
- Queen Anne (also recorded as Ann) (ca. 1650 - ca. 1715) succeeded to the position of chief of the Pamunkey tribe in 1686 after her aunt Cockacoeske died. This was nearly a decade after Bacon's Rebellion.
- Denoting a style of English furniture or architecture characteristic of the early 18th century. The furniture is noted for its simple, proportioned style and for its cabriole legs and walnut veneer; the architecture is characterized by the use of red brick in simple, basically rectangular designs
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Postpone consideration of
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
Dining room table and 6 chairs
Solid maple in cinnamon finish; double pedestal base; 4 foot circle with two one-foot leaves to create a six-foot oval. Matching Queen Anne chairs (one with arms) have with gold brocade seats. Excellent condition.
Manufacturer: Knechtel Furniture Ltd of Hanover Ontario
I wandered out and picked some queen anne's lace that W was very kind not to attack in his stab-at-a-perfect-lawn efforts.
cracked glass table top
rectangle glass top table
cast aluminum dining table
wall folding tables
dining table sizes
pedestal console table
black round dining table
antique barley twist table
| HOME |