Bernhardt coffee table : Childrens folding table and chair sets.
Bernhardt Coffee Table
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- French actress (1844-1923)
- Sarah (1844–1923), French actress; born Henriette Rosine Bernard. She was noted for her portrayal of Marguerite in La Dame aux camelias and of Cordelia in King Lear
Testing the 580EX II Flash 2
The first shots with the Canon 580EX II Speedlite flash. Room was dark except for the candles. Flash is bounced off the ceiling.
Chair from the Martha Stewart Signature Collection by Bernhardt. (Please ignore all the camera-related reading material on the coffee table.)
Linc coffee and side tables for Bernhardt / design by CHASE WILLS.
kyoto 3 tops coffee table
solid oak lamp table
cast aluminum bar table
scandinavian coffee table
stickley sofa table
antique chess table
maple dining table and chairs
jamestown landing pedestal dining table
hammered metal coffee table
| HOME |