Cocktail Round Table - Round Tempered Glass Table.
Cocktail Round Table
- The table at which King Arthur and his knights sat so that none should have precedence. It was first mentioned in 1155
- An assembly for discussion, esp. at a conference
- An international charitable association that holds discussions and undertakes community service
- The Round Table is King Arthur's famed table in the Arthurian legend, around which he and his Knights congregate. As its name suggests, it has no head, implying that everyone who sits there has equal status.
- an appetizer served as a first course at a meal
- a short mixed drink
- A cocktail is an alcoholic mixed drink that contains two or more ingredients — at least one of the ingredients must be a spirit.
May Bar Mitzvah
The Foundry's alcoves are set with alternating tables for the cocktail hour.
Photo by Lori Berkowitz Photography
A round table discussion
Topics overheard: boys, drinks, boys, men, size, snogging, rooting and many other words ending in -ing
coffee table ideas
corner nook kitchen tables
cheap pub tables
coffee table that turns into a dining table
steel coffee table legs
large round wood table
patio bar table
| HOME |